Komodo Drop is small, light weight application for Windows and Mac OS X that makes it
easy and fast to upload images to SmugMug. It also allows basic management of categories, sub categories
and albums. Komodo Drop is free and open source. If you find it useful please let me know
or make a donation.
Komodo Drop is still beta software; however, it is stable and full featured. It is ready to use today.
Some key features include:
- Small and light weight
- Multi platform: Windows and Mac OS X
- Fast multi-threaded uploads
- Resumeable uploads
- Duplicate image detection
- Create categories and sub categories
- Delete albums, categories and sub categories
for Mac OS X
the source code.
Drag and drop images or folders conaining images onto the target.
For more options click on the target to access the menu.
For bug reports and feature suggestion, please email
me, or post on the Digital Grin Forum
Version 0.0.0.6 - May 16, 2013
- Fixed bug where files with spaces in thier name wouldn't upload
Version 0.0.0.5 - May 15, 2013
- Updated for changes for SmugMug API
Version 0.0.0.4 - May 14, 2008
- Added support for uploading video files
- Added category name to album name in lists
- Added ability to upload all folders in a folder
Version 0.0.0.3 - March 25, 2008
- Fixed bug where all uploads reported as failed
- Added support for latest SmugMug protocol
Version 0.0.0.2 - September 29, 2007
- Added upload queue
- Added support for image names on command line
- Added password and password hint for creating albums
Version 0.0.0.1 - June 19, 2007